• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California For Sale Or Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo

Reaction score
2x - Stainless Steel Coils With Shanks $50.00 Each Or Trade For ?

2x - Faucet $10.00 Each Or Trade For ?

1x - Regulator $25.00 Or Trade For ?

Will Like To Trade Or Sale Locally But I can Ship If Necessary. All Items Need To Be Clean

Looking for Dual Regulator, Dual Tap Tower, 5 Gal Keg, Dip Tray, Beer Taps With Chalkboard.

Not Trying To Make A Profit Or Cheat Someone, If The Prices Are To High Just Make An Offer. I Got This Stuff In A Package Deal And Don't Need Them. I Was Going To Make A Jockey Box But Got A Kegerator Instead.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788378.163303.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788403.136790.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788431.708598.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788458.368277.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788521.653469.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414788602.099700.jpg

what size tubing are those stainless coils and how long are they? I make tap handles on the side (see link below) and would possibly do a trade for a some handles of your choosing for a coil if you are willing to ship to 43015.

i think there 50' coils not sure, ill post pictures with measurements. I'm interested in the tap they look great. if you want to make a deal pm me.

what size tubing are those stainless coils and how long are they? I make tap handles on the side (see link below) and would possibly do a trade for a some handles of your choosing for a coil if you are willing to ship to 43015.

Here's the deal. I'm waiting for pannnell77 to reply to my pm. He reply to the tread first and would like to give him the benefit to opt out. I will wait till Friday.
Thanks for understanding. I posted the size of the box and weight so that you can get a shipping quote.

Latest posts

Back