• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Food Cart - FREE (or just good beer karma); DFW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
Moving in two weeks and I need to get rid of this. Willing to give away for free to a good home. It has no lid and is a little banged up, but works perfectly fine. I currently have it hooked up to a home-built temperature controller for fermentation. The lower section is about 1/8" away from holding 2 glass carboys (should be fine for thinner plastic carboys) and also has a built-in shelf. Also comes with a metal shelf that sits over the larger bottom section to make all things even. See pictures for more detail.

I live in East Dallas/Lakewood. You may need a truck or large SUV to take this home.

I bought this off a fellow HBT'er, so I hope this can help out another in the future!

Food Cart.jpg

Food Cart 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back