Florida to NY - Good breweries to hit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know NoDa brewing in the arts district of Charlotte NC has dominated a lot of the recent competitions. Just dont get stuck there anywhere close to rush hour...I used to live there and its a nightmare nowadays

Brewers Art in Baltimore is the best in Maryland. Assuming the city isn't on fire at that time.

Sierra Nevada. Make reservations if you go, you'll get a great tour, you get to walk around the hop room and pick them up, try the fresh wort, see the giant hop backs, and get the tasting of about 8 beers at the end.
No charge
Asheville, NC

Wicked weed it is!
you wont be disappointed. They focus on sour/wild, hoppy, and Belgian styles and do all three very well! If your there this weekend there releasing their triple IPA and throwing a party as well as releasing Coolcumber (fantastic refreshing summer beer) and their imperial gin barrel aged coolcumber. Its the stuff dreams are made of.

If you are driving through Jacksonville, try Aardwolf. They are pushing out some fantastic brews.

I'm making the exact opposite in August so I'm curious as well. Unfortunately can't stray too far from i-95 personally

Back