Floor corkers are great!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLObrewer

Reaction score
We bottled up 54 bottles of cherry wine and melomel yesterday and man, the floor corker alone is well worth the $250 we paid for all the wine stuff last year. It reduced corking time by 10 fold, now if we could just find a way to reduce the cleaning/sanitizing by 10 I'd be a happy wino!!:drunk:

5071912861_b71ca1bf9b_z.jpg

Oh you want to see what I actually posted about? HEhe, here's a pic of when we picked it up, it's the blue thing in the lower left, it's a normal italian floor corker. And I was wrong, it was 100$ for all that stuff.
4291720452_03e1af5d96_b.jpg

My LHBS owner has the same corker and let's me borrow it when I need it. I use it to cork Belgian bottles and the thing is badass. If I was into wine as much as I was beer I'd definitely throw down the money on one.

My SWMBO makes wine, and when it's time to bottle, we rent it for $4 a day from our LHBS. That thing is so awesome, it really makes the process fly by. We've never needed it more than a day, so it's worth it for us. Happy Corking!

Latest posts

Back