First Brew Success - Thank You HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlighter

Reaction score
Well I couldn't wait any longer and sneaked a taste of the Arrogant Bastard clone I brewed a while back (pitched 3/19). I picked up the recipe at the LHBS. It had only spent a week in the bottle. The verdict? It greatly exceeded my expectations. It's simply awesome; my wife and I couldn't be more stoked! I'm a brewer for life now.:ban:

So, I just wanted to do a quick shout out to all the folks who post the threads and stickies in HBT and to all the passionate and experienced brewers and who chime in and provide just priceless advice and experience for us noobs to soak up. I have spent HOURS perusing these threads, absorbing all the info and opinion, and I'm convinced that is why I have enjoyed the success I have with my first brew.

Can't wait to see how this brew tastes in a few weeks after the allotted carbonation time!:mug:

My second brew, a robust porter, will benefit from an additional two weeks of learning on HBT. This is a great forum!

Great to hear of your success! keep up the good work, and remember to build that pipeline or you will be out of beer before you have another one started!

Back