First brew done

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronald C Gregory

Reaction score
Well close enough at least. Made my first brew 3 weeks ago. Bottled last week since had some carbonation I couldnt wait any longer to try it. Nice and smooth amber ale.
Used the brewers best kit for this one. Going to let the rest carb up some more before tossing it in the fridge but its official I made beer and its drinkable.
20180908_185322.jpeg

There is absolutely nothing that compares to drinking your first brew. Especially when it turns out good. 40+ brews in and I still get the giggles when I draw the first glass and it's delicious. It's something that will stay with you. Now go brew another one so you have something ready when this one is gone!!

There is absolutely nothing that compares to drinking your first brew. Especially when it turns out good. 40+ brews in and I still get the giggles when I draw the first glass and it's delicious. It's something that will stay with you. Now go brew another one so you have something ready when this one is gone!!
Next brew date will be in October. Mostly because I'm saving the brewing money for a weekend trip with the wife end of this month. And with back to school for the kids and myself and the new laptop being bought we will be cutting it close this month.

Latest posts

Back