Firestone Walker - Parabola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
Scored 4 bottles of this delicious brew last nite at Whole Foods in Washington, DC. They were sitting in the case on the floor in the small beer area.

:ban:

Sheldon

I see that that beer is released in March (IIRC), but I also see that on FW's beer finder, you can still find it out there. My gf is traveling to St. Louis this week. Will she still be able to find it? Does it really sit on the shelf that long?

Ok thanks. Sucks that their beer finder got my hopes hope! We found some randomly in Portland when we were out there a few years ago and it was awesome.

Making a batch of Parabola in the next few days. We live a few miles from the Paso brewery and visit often for tastings and notes from the brewers. While visiting their HBS the other day, I picked up what I thought was a normal bottle of Parabola and was walking around the store rather casually. The very nervous clerk came towards me asking if I was aware that I was carrying around the $55.00 bottle of Parabola, and not the regular bottle that they are out of. I very carefully gave it back to him. You can still get it on tap and in samples, just not in bottles...

I have one cellared and may have access to a couple more ( the regular ones not the $55one)

Latest posts

Back