Fellowship of the Drink XXIV: Now we have a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shipped on Tuesday - at 09:52 AM if we're competing. :)

I think Mr. Bussy won with this porch bomb. Fantastic packaging as well. Can't wait to get into these beauties.

Attachments

• FotD XXIV Package - LBussy.jpg
    FotD XXIV Package - LBussy.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
@Thorrak with an absolute bomb!! Feel like I just got home from Cali 😛 best shipping box ever too. Cheers man!

btw...did you 3D print the holders for the smaller cans?
View attachment 723985View attachment 723986View attachment 723987

I'm glad everything made it safely! FYI - That's both a vertical and horizontal tasting of Black Tuesday - The small cans are all variants from the same year, and the big cans are all different years of the base Black Tuesday. They're fun to try together to compare, but they're also 19%+ ABV, so uh - be careful. 😳

I'm glad you liked the box - I've really fallen in love with the Whale Pods for FotD shipments & beer trades. You're right - I 3D printed the small can holders to give them the same base circumference and height as the pint cans. They came out perfectly with the first print - that's never happened to me before! FotD luck!

@TwistedGray
I didn't post a photo of the beers you sent. Sorry about that; they are actually almost all gone now though. 🥴

But I had to post a shout out to that MX oil! Man that stuff is good. I love heat!!! Drizzled some a Thai dish my wife made the other night and it really kicked things up. And tonight, more was drizzled on my lasagna... Fantastic!! So glad that made it into the shipment sir...

@TwistedGray
I didn't post a photo of the beers you sent. Sorry about that; they are actually almost all gone now though. 🥴

But I had to post a shout out to that MX oil! Man that stuff is good. I love heat!!! Drizzled some a Thai dish my wife made the other night and it really kicked things up. And tonight, more was drizzled on my lasagna... Fantastic!! So glad that made it into the shipment sir...

Secret grama sauce...I told we're gonna bottle it :)

We've been in Louisville tasting bourbon for the past week, but when we arrived back this weekend we rolled up to a box packed with deliciousness:

IMG_2644.jpg

After spending some time chilling in the fridge, I managed to get one chilled down enough to sit outside yesterday and enjoy the beautiful weather

IMG_2649.jpg

Thanks again @Nagorg for giving me something to look forward to coming back from vacation! I look forward to cracking open the homebrew later this week!

We've been in Louisville tasting bourbon for the past week, but when we arrived back this weekend we rolled up to a box packed with deliciousness:

View attachment 724782

After spending some time chilling in the fridge, I managed to get one chilled down enough to sit outside yesterday and enjoy the beautiful weather

View attachment 724783

Thanks again @Nagorg for giving me something to look forward to coming back from vacation! I look forward to cracking open the homebrew later this week!

That's not the NY, NY I expected. Nice little yard : )

F*cking Doug man. Traveled all the way across the nation to get there and i can only assume tossed into yard? @jerbrew let me know is it was delivered or taken back?

Attachments

• 06EA5B78-7BEA-485F-A094-3E00F3645121.png
    06EA5B78-7BEA-485F-A094-3E00F3645121.png
    525.6 KB · Views: 25
F*cking Doug man. Traveled all the way across the nation to get there and i can only assume tossed into yard? @jerbrew let me know is it was delivered or taken back?

Now they shipping all the way back to boston. They suck sometimes. Hoping it was just the glasses i put in the box, and all the beer is fine.

Back