Fellowship of the Drink XXI: The Thread that is Old Enough to Drink Itself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice hazy! Thanks @kingmatt
20200415_222423.jpg

@CrookedLaker ’s box arrived just in time - we were starting to run out of beer!

C1D88833-5259-4E07-8794-803F56331A19.jpeg

This box will help me last at least through the upcoming weekend without needing a beer run! ;)

Thanks again for the awesome box and fantastic offer - looking forward to getting these chilled down and cracking the first one open!

@CrookedLaker ’s box arrived just in time - we were starting to run out of beer!

View attachment 676075

This box will help me last at least through the upcoming weekend without needing a beer run! ;)

Thanks again for the awesome box and fantastic offer - looking forward to getting these chilled down and cracking the first one open!
Glad to see everyone made it! I hope you enjoy and that they last a day or two. :)

Last edited:
Curious as I have seen no action on this for months...but I would love to be included. I have quite a few different brews ready to go

Porch bomb from @LoneTreeFarms has landed! Can’t wait to dig in!View attachment 678136
Enjoy those bottles brother!! That Mornin delight is a tough grab! Wish I could’ve added a bottle of assassin to the fold. All hope is not lost on that front yet. I’m still try to work a few angles. If it happens I’ll be in touch, sadly it’ll be higher than the initial price. Message me if you’re still interested, otherwise I’ll be just looking for myself. Enjoy the box!!

What does everyone think of a round for sometime in the 2nd half of June? Just trying to gauge the interest/participation level with some areas still having shelter at home in place.

View attachment 676867 Holy porch bomb! Thanks so much @fourfarthing . Excited to try out some OEC and Suarez Brothers and a big thank you for the awesome extras! (Go Green! :))

Umm Go Blue!

Sometimes you get lucky in whom you pick. Sometimes in who picked you. Sometimes a darn Sparty hits you with a return to sender that is overwhelming.

633AFFBD-488A-4A1E-A0F6-50552C6D95D0.jpeg
EBFEC6AA-0F4B-4F69-936B-0861F744A4C1.jpeg

Sometimes your OSU wife says he just wanted to get the ugly tape out of his house :)

Thanks bud, this blew me away. And as much as I have always wanted to try Speciation, I just ran out of IPAs too... :)

Umm Go Blue!

Sometimes you get lucky in whom you pick. Sometimes in who picked you. Sometimes a darn Sparty hits you with a return to sender that is overwhelming.

View attachment 684376View attachment 684377

Sometimes your OSU wife says he just wanted to get the ugly tape out of his house :)

Thanks bud, this blew me away. And as much as I have always wanted to try Speciation, I just ran out of IPAs too... :)
I can guarantee those are ALL great!! Just waiting for @CrookedLaker to be back in town so we can drink some same same different :)

@jerbrew your second box was delivered today from the previous round because usps said the first one was lost even though you received it a month later LOL.

I’m new to this and would like to participate. I live in WI and have access to a lot of local craft breweries.

Attachments

• C1A66454-918B-4E7E-8721-48CB27063CC2.jpeg
    C1A66454-918B-4E7E-8721-48CB27063CC2.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
Back