Fellowship Of The Drink XV: Flight Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3845.JPG

Boom!! Awesome porch bomb delivered today!! Killed me having to wait until we finished celebrating my 10 year old birthday and put the girls to bed before I could open my present!! Top notch!!! I should've taken more pictures of the packaging! Thank you TBC!!

View attachment 597984
Boom!! Awesome porch bomb delivered today!! Killed me having to wait until we finished celebrating my 10 year old birthday and put the girls to bed before I could open my present!! Top notch!!! I should've taken more pictures of the packaging! Thank you TBC!!

Glad everything made it safely. That green bottle is a peach Bellini wine I made for the wife. Enjoy!

I was thinking about holding off until the Monday after thanksgiving so it doesn’t get held up in the cold for days with no movement.

Luckily the beers will only get better the longer I take. [emoji16]

I wouldn't accept your package otherwisw. Maybe include a turkey sammich, mmmmmmmkay!

Hopefully I’m not the only one that hasn’t shipped yet. [emoji51]
Here's what I have as far as shipped and received. One [emoji818] is sent, two[emoji818] is landed.

[emoji818][emoji818]@TBC chose @MC82
[emoji818][emoji818]@fourfarthing chose @HopsNTails
[emoji818][emoji818]@6midgets chose @aharri1
@TwistedGray chose @jimyson
@CTownBrewer chose @fourfarthing
@wstbrewing chose @dpinette2
[emoji818][emoji818]@brandtrepair chose @CTownBrewer
@pshankstar chose @jerbrew
@orionol73 chose @wstbrewing
[emoji818][emoji818]@imasickboy chose @mullet6577
[emoji818][emoji818]@LoneTreeFarms chose @TBC
[emoji818][emoji818]@mullet6577 chose @pshankstar
[emoji818]@HopsNTails chose @jschm19
[emoji818]@MC82 chose @TwistedGray
[emoji818][emoji818]@jschm19 chose @j1laskey
[emoji818][emoji818]@j1laskey chose @orionol73
@jimyson chose @6midgets
@jason613 chose @imasickboy
[emoji818][emoji818]@jerbrew chose @jason613
[emoji818]@dpinette2 chose @LoneTreeFarms
[emoji818][emoji818]@aharri1 chose @brandtrepair

Last edited:
Can related, temporarily deaf in my left ear, ringing, amplified sounds, it's lovely. About six weeks until I MAY be back to normal (fluid behind ear).

Oh my. I am not that bad. Hoping by Tuesday, though between then and now i will have a newborn... so yeah.

Oh my. I am not that bad. Hoping by Tuesday, though between then and now i will have a newborn... so yeah.

Congrats brother! Don’t feel like you need to get the package shipped this week. I’m definitely in no rush. You have more important things to worry about with a baby on the way. I know you’re good for it.

I was thinking about holding off until the Monday after thanksgiving so it doesn’t get held up in the cold for days with no movement.

Luckily the beers will only get better the longer I take. [emoji16]

Hate to be the guy that asks for stuff, so I will just blame it on my wife. If you have a small amount of roasted beans, my wife would love to try something other than Starbucks or whatever the mid-range **** I pick up at the store is. ...meant to send this a while ago...

Hate to be the guy that asks for stuff, so I will just blame it on my wife. If you have a small amount of roasted beans, my wife would love to try something other than Starbucks or whatever the mid-range **** I pick up at the store is. ...meant to send this a while ago...

I PM’ed you.

Perhaps there is another person with a similar name?

It seems hit or miss if I receive an email right away that someone has sent me a PM. The app sometimes updates showing I have an unread PM, other times I have to check and refresh. We are good, we have each other’s contact info. I think I sent you some home brews a while back for a round for FotHB.

It seems hit or miss if I receive an email right away that someone has sent me a PM. The app sometimes updates showing I have an unread PM, other times I have to check and refresh. We are good, we have each other’s contact info. I think I sent you some home brews a while back for a round for FotHB.

Yeah, I don't bother with the HBT emails because it's inconsistent, but either way there is no PM on here in my inbox.

Also, I don't think we have had the pleasure of trading beers, but then again my wife says I'm wrong half the time anyways.

Yeah, I don't bother with the HBT emails because it's inconsistent, but either way there is no PM on here in my inbox.

Also, I don't think we have had the pleasure of trading beers, but then again my wife says I'm wrong half the time anyways.

I just realized I PM'ed @fourfarthing thinking I was messaging you. HAHA Time for a beer! I'll PM you shortly now that I'm off my phone and on the laptop. I'm still laughing at myself!

Address was san diego...but maybe a family member. Fires are further north. I am familiar with most of Cali, I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for 13 years. Thx for putting a perspective on it that I honestly didn't consider. I do hope that all is well with his Family.

Address was san diego...but maybe a family member. Fires are further north. I am familiar with most of Cali, I was stationed at Camp Pendleton for 13 years. Thx for putting a perspective on it that I honestly didn't consider. I do hope that all is well with his Family.

I don’t know what it was but it hit me thinking he, extended family or friends maybe affected by the fires so I messaged him to check in. I’m sure it’s too close for comfort regardless.

We're there any causality or did I forget one of the beers that was supposed to be in there?
No casualties. It was expertly packaged. Turns out, I'm an idiot. In my rush to snap a shot and get drinking, I left two soldiers on the table. Here's the whole crew.
20181119_192722.jpeg

No casualties. It was expertly packaged. Turns out, I'm an idiot. In my rush to snap a shot and get drinking, I left two soldiers on the table. Here's the whole crew. View attachment 598612
Okay good, I was nervous I forgot but then remembered I put the unicorn vomit in there and thought I forgot 2 or something didn't make it. Unicorn vomit is a wild 13% beer

Back