Favorite Part of The Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIM_Tattoos

Reaction score
I love getting to the last two swigs of my glass and watching the little swirl of yeast remaining at the bottom, it's rewarding and hypnotic, who's with me!

What's your favorite part of the beer drinking process? The pour is great too, and of course theres the :cross: feeling.

I guess pulling a perfect pint from the keg with a nice foamy head is my favorite part.

For me it is always the second sip. I am always too excited with the first sip of a homebrew so the second sip allows me really to taste the beer and taste what's going on, what is good, what is bad, etc.

My favorite is he first sip of the beer. The way it just takes over my sense of taste and subsequently washes over my body witha wave of happieness. A sense that I am in the state of mind I should be and that I am at home with it.

I also love the feeling of slowly getting tipsy over 45 minutes after I had drinkun a 20% abv beer.

the bittering hops, followed by the malt backbone, followed by the alcohol coursing through my veins. maybe that part is first tbh. ;)

I really enjoy the nose of a beer. It's like being teased by the smell before you let your tastebuds enjoy what your mind has prepared them for. Most excellent.

Back