Faster MoreBeer shipments to Mid and East areas of U.S.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vnzjunk

Reaction score
MoreBeer just announced that their new warehouse is open for business and shipments from it located in Pa. This should mean faster shipments to the central and eastern parts of the country.

972210_10151579812207979_25377549_n.jpg

I can vouch that it's working. I ordered Sunday night. Shipped Monday and is waiting at my apt office.

wonder if it will mean lower shipping cost on bulk grains to NY ?

peace

S_M

I was hoping So, So I just checked: 1, 55 lb sack From Western Pa. to The Jersey shore A/C was #36.95 A sack 3 55 lb Sacks for $138.85 PLUS $106.49 Shipping...... 2 row comes out to be $1.30 a lb at your door,,,,, I don't find that a good buy. If my memory serves me correctly, The $36.95 shipping from West Pa. to Jersey A/C Is the same price for shipping as If it was shipped from Cali! ???????:mug:

I'd also like to chime in on this. I placed an order on Friday morning and received it Tuesday afternoon WITH FREE SUPERSAVER SHIPPING! I'm sure this is a direct benefit from the new warehouse in PA as my old orders from California would've taken over a week to get here to VA.
Kudos to Morebeer!

Back