• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Fall clean out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i have a few things i do not have any use for (duplicate or upgraded)

dual body regualtor very lightly used... looks brand new.. from midwest looking for $100 shipped

also have a little giant pump (model 2-MD) also $100 shipped

everything will ship flat rate priority and if its listed i still have it...

more than likely will have more to come.

cheers

image.jpeg

image(1).jpeg

Interested in dual reg. are you in Grand Rapids still? Does it come with hoses, connections, or shut off valves?

Do the check valves have shut offs too or do they just make sure that nothing can go back up the co2 line?

Let me know if the pump falls through. I am running 6 kegs on 1 regulator so I could add 2 more to split it 2 ways each instead of 6 off one but not needed. I'll keep an eye on that price and if it gets to a can't turn down I'll bite lol

Regulator sold..

just go new faucets! so..

4 chrome plated (standard faucets)
two (2 1/8") Stainless steel shanks (BRAND NEW)
growler filler

$70 shipped flat rate box

Regulator sold..

just go new faucets! so..

4 chrome plated (standard faucets)
two (2 1/8") Stainless steel shanks (BRAND NEW)
growler filler

$70 shipped flat rate box

I'm starting a kegerator build soon. It's a standard size refridgerator and I plan on installing the taps on the door. Would your taps work for that or is it a tower?

Thanks.

I'm starting a kegerator build soon. It's a standard size refridgerator and I plan on installing the taps on the door. Would your taps work for that or is it a tower?

Thanks.

My Standard fridge (converted to kegerator), needs at least 3" shafts. I actually need 4" shafts because I have a 1/2" or 3/4" piece of wood inside the door, to help spread out the tightening of the shaft nuts.

Also have a disposable oxygen regulator/distributor with 0.5 micron stone $35 shipped

And a "G" style coupler with tail pieces for all your imports $40 shipped

image-1164118809.jpg

image-2602575923.jpg

image-3617414830.jpg

Bump!

price drop:

$30 shipped for O2 hook up
$35 shipped for coupler (they retail for like $90)
$40 shipped for the two 2 1/4" barbed shanks (these ARE stainless and retail for $25each)
$55 shipped for the 4 faucets and growler filler to go with it!

Nitro tank ran $120 full for 17.5cf

i still have the stout faucet

and adding 2 corny lids that have PRV spots but need new PRV releases $25 shipped

image(2).jpeg

Latest posts

Back