F-word on CNN this morning?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menschmaschine

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch that? I could have sworn John Roberts said it this morning on American Morning.

It was around 7:30 AM or so. I wasn't paying much attention while getting some breakfast and I overheard a slightly heated discussion between Roberts and Chetry and another lady whose name I can't remember. Roberts said something about reading "the fricken script". (He said "fricken" first.) This caught my attention and I started watching and they were showing a picture of some bridge while the news crew was bantering back and forth.

Apparently John Roberts called a bridge or some location by the wrong name and he continued to say something like "that's what the f-ing script said!" This time he really said it. Then the other news-woman said something like, "are you going to say that word on the air?"... to which he replied, "I guess if I did, you won't see me here on Monday." Then they stopped showing the bridge picture and switched to the studio shot in the newsroom and carried on with the news like normal.

I'm surprised I can't find this anywhere on the internet. Anyone else see this?

(Disclaimer: I don't want to debate language use on TV or which news channel is best.)

Back