Ezboil Relays...how do YOU use them?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeeppilot

Reaction score
I have just finished my conversion to electric with an Ezboil 300. (I thought I ordered a 320 but I guess not). I currently have one set for my buzzer and the other not in use. So how do YOU use them?

I had thought about switching out my 2-position pump switch for a 3-position to use as an “auto” mode where the #2 relay will switch the pump on during mash. Of course, I could also do that by hand. [emoji16]

I used mine to automatically start another multistage timer for hop additions... its worked really cool in theory but I didnt use it all that often as it was more work to program than it was worth. (as were many of the features of the EZboil honestly, then again... I still miss the manual transmission on my old jeeps ).

I used mine to automatically start another multistage timer for hop additions... its worked really cool in theory but I didnt use it all that often as it was more work to program than it was worth. (as were many of the features of the EZboil honestly, then again... I still miss the manual transmission on my old jeeps ).

Yeah I’d prefer it to be something I don’t have to reprogram every time I brew. Manual is probably easier. And my old Jeep was a 5-speed too. Loved it. [emoji482]

Back