• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Entire Brewery & Beer Fridge For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rscotty

Reaction score
Circumstances require that I must sell my beloved all grain half barrel system.

First, there's a 3 tier half barrel system consisting of three converted kegs each having a thermometer false bottoms installed in the mash tun and the boiler (no need for one in the hot liquor tank). They are each independently fired by a central propane system with three 35,000 BTU burners. You will have no problems maintaining a boil with these. There is a copper plate counterflow chiller installed as well. I have a pump installed, but never got around to plumbing it in. The whole rig built of industrial grade steel and is mounted on industrial casters and can easily be moved as necessary.

Here's the rest of the inventory:

1 beer fridge. Holds 2 -- 5gallon kegs of finished beer. Has 2 tap handles mounted in the door and is equipped with high end no-stick faucets with porcelain Bass handles.

Kegging:
8 - 5 gallon Cornelius kegs (pin lock fittings)
3 CO2 bottles - 2 - 25lb bottles and 1 - 5lb bottle
1 double regulator
1 single regulator

Fermentors
4- 6.5 gallon carboys
3 - 5 gallon carboys

Yeast Propagation hardware
6 Erlenmeyer flasks (various sizes)
1 - 4 position magnetic stir plate

Misc
100+ pounds of base malt
Aeration pump & stone
2 Igloo coolers (original mash tun and hot liquor tank)
1 bench capper
Lots of misc buckets, tubes, sanitizer etc - too much to list here.

I've priced this to sell quickly. The best offer over $1,600 takes it all! Please contact me at [email protected] or text me at 303-947-4192.

If you decide to part it out, I have interest in the legging equipment. Where in Colorado?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Oops. Kegging equipment not legging ; )

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Any pics? I'm just North of Denver and the price has me interested.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here's the Breqwmonster 3000. I'll try to get some more pics taken. I'm in Highlands Ranch just south of Denver.

14827234887_7a7420024e_m.jpg

Can you take a few more pictures? I'm interested, but am 6 hours away and the pictures are not the clearest.

Back