• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electric brew stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFryan

Reaction score
I have 2 - 5500w elements fully assembled. The bases of the elements are rusted but both work well.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437086069.755586.jpg

Asking $150 for both *SOLD*

1 home made electric brew controller. Very basic 4 prong plug to the wall 3 prong twist lock to the element. On off switch and 0 - 100 rheostat to dial in the output.

$100 obo

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437086197.164491.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1437086213.753757.jpg

I also have a 2 tiered stand that I will post pics of shortly.

*Shipping NOT INCLUDED*

Interested in one or both of the elements. Would like to see a price. Can't buy it and sell it.

Did you build controller yourself? If so do you have a list of parts and schematics?

Thank you, sir

It is very basic. Here is the schematic. I got the box and parts from: http://www.auberins.com/

and the cable from Home depot as well and the 4 prong and twist lock plug.

It always worked well for me. I had switched to electric because I could not longer use propane due to stupid townhouse board regulations. I am now moving and will be going back to propane. If you have any other questions let me know.

sch.JPG

Bump. Make an offer its better off going to good use than sitting in my garage

I am interested but extra cash just went to a brew stand build. If you still have it in a couple weeks I will hit you up

How long is the cord from the controller to the wall, and the cord from the controller to the element?

Ill check when I'm home but off hand the element twistlock is 2-3ft The main 4 prong plug cable is about 4 ft... Exact measurements to come

Latest posts

Back