EdgerStar Mini-Keg Kegerator Love it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirdRail

Reaction score
I posted this on Amazon.

I got beer dispenser for Christmas. I am home brewing with mr beer that my son gave me the Christmas the year before. Let me tell you, if you are deciding to buy this for home brewing, you will love it. The additional c02 kit is one heavy duty aluminum pressurizing system with a expensive pressure gage. The training video on how to assemble it in the add on co2 system was made of plastic, it looks like they made a change and put this heavy duty aluminum replacement. It is so well engineered, the case is made of plastic but it looks expensive. They put a accent light in the keg area viewing. I'm so impressed with this unit how well thought out it is.. They made the right choices of quality where you need it, and cheaper parts where you don't. It works absolutely great with my home brew. I recommend don't turn on your co2 pressure with your naturally primed mini keg until the pressure drops down below 0.5. The only reason I'm not giving this a 5 rating is because of the refrigerator plate does not get down cold as I would like it, no way does it get the beer to 38 degrees as they say, but I've found adding a mini-keg neoprene insulator makes it as cool as I like.

Latest posts

Back