• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California eBIAB Unibräu Mini - $350

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtt

Reaction score
Hi there,

I picked this guy up a couple years back and didn't use it as much as I've planned. For test batches, it was not as automated as i'd like and I ended up picking a refurb Zymatic. I am located in San Francisco. Nothing is wrong with it and everything works as expected.

This is Brau Supply's' first gen mini, (single 1500w heating element, 120v controller) and I think they made updates to the controller and basket since my purchase.

I also have quick disconnects and related hoses to attach the plate chiller to the setup & to the sink.

Asking $350 for the whole deal, Ideally would not want to ship, but will figure it out for the right buyer.

Thanks!
JT
35420530663_92d30c80b3_z.jpg

Latest posts

Back