ebay co2 regulator good price/quality?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

refect

Reaction score
So I'm starting on my sanyo kegerator build. I was planning to buy most of the parts from my LHBS. He sells a whole fridge conversion kit to make things easy, but i figured I could save some money if i found a few of the parts cheaper. He has his single double gauge regulators with shut off valve listed at 76 dollars. So for me to buy another regulator it would be about another 60 dollars to have a dual setup (I plan on running two kegs and want to be able to control the psi on both.). I came across this dual setup on ebay for 84.95 shipped. The link is: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CO2-Beer-Re...568?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b16b4850

Anyone think this is a good deal/setup for a basic 2 keg system? The only details it really gives is that is has 5/16 check valves, Is that too small? Would 1/4 inch be better? I'm not looking to do anything crazy. I just want to be able to run 2 kegs and be able to control the pressure going to both differentley.

1/4" is 1/16" smaller than 5/16". Either one would be fine. He has good feedback. That is all you would need besides lines to run 2 kegs.

Kegconnection is definitely good to go. Ordered my keg setup through their website and had some problems and he was more then happy to ship me the items that were damaged.

Cool thanks guys! Glad to hear the good news. Do you think that's a good price on that setup? It would be like 130-140 dollars for something similar from my LHBS.

Back