Duck Duck Gooze

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hop_Hero

Reaction score
Looking to trade a couple bottles of Duck Duck Gooze from The Lost Abbey. Looking for Heady Topper or any limited release from east coast/Midwest

I have Westbrook Mr Chipper and Rhubarb Remix, I can get their One Claw and White Thai IPA also. I also have available Holy City Pluff Mud Porter which was the 2012 GABF Gold Winner.

Maybe he realized what DDG actually trades for...

Hopefully it's whatever i have. Black ops, still nacht, lady of the woods, pechish woods, lolita, juliet, cascade apricot or sang noir. Then theres the Bruery RS beers. We'll see.

Hey mike not sure if you know but, you can order those cascade bottles off their website and they ship too. I'm about to out an order in!

Haha....thats exactly how i got em. On monday i'll have 5 sang noirs and 4 apricots. Almost drank a sang tonight but chose Lolita instead. After a Bois alone, my judgement was off. Cascade just put bourbonic for sale on the site. Between chocolate rain on RS and bourbonic on cascade, gon' be a 'spensive monf.

Back