Drip Tray Hunt Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGTSparty

Reaction score
Hey all, looking for a little help locating the last piece for my kegerator. I need a drip tray for my 4 tap kegerator. I purchased a 14" x 6" that looks like this
images

Unfortunately its a touch narrow. Apparently my taps aren't exactly 4 inches on center as I'd intended so it just barely reaches the outer taps and I'd be a bit nervous having pint glasses for those taps as they'd be partially hanging off the tray. As a result I'm looking for an 16 or 18 inch version. Has anyone seen one? :confused:

I've checked these out but anything over the 14" mark seems to be really tall which isn't what i'm looking for style wise (trying to stay like the one pictured) and typically has holes for the taps which wont work since mine ended up not being the standard 4" on center which is kind of the problem in the first place.

I've thought about doing to 10" side by side but i'm just afraid that they'll always be uneven. Also side note: why is a 14" 50 bucks and the next size up goes to 150+?

I went with a 19" tray, and added a drain kit, from HomeBrewStuff.com. I think the tray was $19.99, drain kit an additional $8.99. The same drip tray is also available from BarSupplies.com for a bit cheaper (but they didn't have the drain kit). I built a wood shelf attached to the collar; wanted it low enough to fill growlers without any problems. I've added a 4th tap since the photo was taken, still have an empty slot for the Nitro line I'll be putting in. So I'll have 5 taps total.

20160510_170911.jpg

Thanks, I might end up going this route. I was hoping to avoid having to build a shelf. I'm hoping to attach it with rare earth magnets since I have an upright kegerator so no collar.

Back