Draft T tower vs regular column tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trapae

Reaction score
I am going to upgrade from 2 to 3 faucets and just wondering if anyone has any experience/opinions about a T tower vs a regular column tower? Pros/cons?
Thanks

I prefer the look of the T towers. I have no experience with either, but it just seems shinier. I've heard of some folks taking their existing 2 tap column and squeezing an extra tap into it. Thought I'd mention it because it may be an option to upgrade what you already have.

My keezer I went with front taps and shanks. Looked into half height kegs for the compressor hump and then running a tower and said screw it. Build the collar, drilled through it, 4 taps, done deal. Took less than 6 hours work time, notably more for various layers of stain and sealant to dry.

I put a double tap topper on my True single tap bev fridge a couple years ago for three total taps and I really like it. I have the nitro in the middle and two perlicks on the sides. Id worry about the T style on mine because the metal isn't that heavy and the tower is only mounted with three screws, but it'd pr be fine. I think I got mine from Psycho brewing or some manufacturer in Detroit. It was very cheap, but came with all the hardware and is very high quality stainless.

I have beer gas to the nitro tap that runs at about 25 psi on beers carbed at low volume. I use CO2 for my other two with only one regulator. One of my perlick taps has the dampener which I really like.

Latest posts

Back