• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Draft Equipment - Perlick, Johnson, Manifolds, Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storunner13

Reaction score
I have some draft equipment for sale.

Three Pin Lock Kegs. Good condition. I'll throw in a set of Gas and Liquid Pin Lock Disconnects (MFL) and a set of new o rings. $80 for all three.

Perlick Faucets SOLD.

Four 5 1/8" faucet shanks. 1/4" bore, stainless steel. Excellent condition, recently cleaned with BLC. $17 each, $60 for all four.

A 4-way CO2 Manifold. 4 shutoffs with check valve. Good condition. $35 or $45 with the four stainless flare swivel barbs and tubing.

A 3-way CO2 Manifold. 3 check valves with male flare threads on the downstream side. $15

Johnson Controls A19 series analog temperature controller. Good condition. $45

I am in Lyons can meet a buyer in Boulder or Longmont, if that's more convenient. I am also Willing to split shipping costs with a buyer.

rl8AlBt.jpg

XU7hZE4.jpg

nQeURX0.jpg

k3tHJj6.jpg

lThT2k2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. New prices with shipping (aside from the kegs).

Three Pin Lock Kegs. Good condition. I'll throw in a set of Gas and Liquid Pin Lock Disconnects (MFL) and a set of new o rings. $70 for all three.

Four 5 1/8" faucet shanks. 1/4" bore, stainless steel. Excellent condition, recently cleaned with BLC. With Beer Nuts and Washers, and two stainless 1/4" barb tailpieces. $65 shipped.

A 4-way CO2 Manifold. 4 shutoffs with check valve. Good condition. $45 shipped with 4x swivel flare barbs (no tubing).

A 3-way CO2 Manifold. 3 check valves with male flare threads on the downstream side. $15 shipped.

Johnson Controls A19 series analog temperature controller. Good condition. $45 shipped.

are disconnects barbed? shipping to 17557 for kegs?

Kegs are pending local sale. I'm sure an online vendor would be a better deal shipped than what I could get for freight. The items below are still available. I wish I could edit my first post.

Four 5 1/8" faucet shanks. 1/4" bore, stainless steel. Excellent condition, recently cleaned with BLC. With Beer Nuts and Washers, and stainless 1/4" barb tailpieces for each. $65 shipped.

A 3-way CO2 Manifold. 3 check valves with male flare threads on the downstream side. $12 shipped.

Johnson Controls A19 series analog temperature controller. Good condition. $40 shipped.

I wish I could, but I'm not home until later in the evening, and would not be able to get this out tonight.

Just these items remains:

A 3-way CO2 Manifold. 3 check valves with male flare threads on the downstream side. $15 shipped.

Johnson Controls A19 series analog temperature controller. Good condition. $45 shipped.

Back