Don't Do That.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider thread!

clok1.jpg

damn-nature-u-scary-197-850x637.jpg

33762.jpg

Well, that'll give some people nightmares.

No problem with bees or snakes or anything else. Hate hate hate spiders. And ticks. Hate ticks too. But they don't freak me out as much as spiders.

Also, i saw a study on arachnophobia that said actually fearing a bite was not why many fear them. More they way they move.

Launch flaming marshmallows at each other when you're camping in high school. The burn mark on your friends neck looks as bad as the one on your wrist. Don't do that.

Don't toss a butcher knife onto the counter after cutting a big chunk of meat. See reason above. I lost some range of motion in my right big toe. Don't do that.

Also, i saw a study on arachnophobia that said actually fearing a bite was not why many fear them. More they way they move.

I hate the way they move and I hate their lot in life. They build traps and wait for a victim to fall into the trap. They then paralyze the victim with venom and bind it head to toe and then essentially say "sit tight. I'm going to come back and eat you alive at my leisure." Malevolent bastards.

I hate the way they move and I hate their lot in life. They build traps and wait for a victim to fall into the trap. They then paralyze the victim with venom and bind it head to toe and then essentially say "sit tight. I'm going to come back and eat you alive at my leisure." Malevolent bastards.

a little too much like people, huh? or, rather, politicians?

Yeah, tie ya down, wait for the venom to dissolve your innards, then suck you dry, leaving only the shell. sick bastards...

After 18 safe years on the job I set a 1500 lb. steady rest on my finger, popping it like a sausage. Don't do that!

Beer related, while trying to figure out why my tap stopped working I decided I'd very quickly depress the beer out poppet ever so slightly to check for flow. Spent the next hour wiping out the inside of my kegerator. Don't do that!

After 18 safe years on the job I set a 1500 lb. steady rest on my finger, popping it like a sausage. Don't do that!

Beer related, while trying to figure out why my tap stopped working I decided I'd very quickly depress the beer out poppet ever so slightly to check for flow. Spent the next hour wiping out the inside of my kegerator. Don't do that!

forgetting to check the out post on the keg you just disconnected, which emptied 3 gallons of of a semi-sour/funky beer into the bottom of your keezer in the basement. don't do that.

Having a few too many on brew day and forgetting to add your hydrated yeast to the carboy and remembering an hour later. Dont do that....

Start to heat honey to make a bochet, and step away from the stove for a few minutes before it starts to boil. Then return to a stove top covered in hard burned burned sugar.

Decide to try leaf hops and buy 3 pounds. Don't do that.

I want to go back to pellets.

I like spiders, they eat lots of bugs, living here in the south I greatly appreciate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Meanwhile back t the bat cave....

Making a great robust Porter, hit all your temps perfectly. Look in bag to grab first hop addition and see in Bo ttom of bag the pound of flaked barley that did NOT get mashed... That's what I get for brewing sober. Don't do that.

I like spiders, they eat lots of bugs, living here in the south I greatly appreciate them. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Meanwhile back t the bat cave....

Making a great robust Porter, hit all your temps perfectly. Look in bag to grab first hop addition and see in Bo ttom of bag the pound of flaked barley that did NOT get mashed... That's what I get for brewing sober. Don't do that.

Outdoor spiders I don't mind... Once they come inside though, it's a different story!

And don't brew sober. Don't do that. :cross:

Go to an all inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic with your sisters and few friends, while your 20, and take full advantage of the bar on your first day. :drunk: Don't do that...

Seriously though they still talk about "the thing I did" that I can't remember. Apparently it's bad enough that they say I don't want to know, and I remember some pretty embarrassing stuff including passing out hanging over the toilet. I was hung over for two days...

Forgot to add honey to the boil, so decided to boil it before I added it to the fermenter. I got distracted and left it on the hotplate....BIG boilover.

Don't do that.

Back