Does anyone know of a burner with safety flame and automated gas flow control?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elysium

Reaction score
I am wondering if there is a system (a gas burner basically) which is connected to a control system with a sensor and the gas flow is either restricted or increased depending on the temperature of the liquid. I'd like to use such system for mashing. Probably a system with a safety flame....so that the burner at some stage could even turn off and if required, it could turn back on automatically if temp has dropped so much.

I assume the gas burner is surely available on the market, but the temp control is something I might have to design and have an electrician build it for me.

Any ideas?

Check out the automated brewing forum.

This is usually built by you with a PID controller, gas valve with pilot, and a burner. There are tons of threads about this type of gas automation.

Check out the automated brewing forum.

This is usually built by you with a PID controller, gas valve with pilot, and a burner. There are tons of threads about this type of gas automation.

Thanks, I will. :)

Back