Does anyone here play Battlefield 3?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkapottomous

Reaction score
A buddy and I are playing tonight at my place, drinking a bit and switching off between matches.

I just went 26 and 26 on conquest while playing a support class with C4, and I'm pretty sure about 12 or 13 of those deaths came from me throwing C4 onto tanks and other vehicles and then blowing all three of us up. LOL.

I bet the guys on the other team were getting pissed, and that just makes it even sweeter. When the match was over I had like a dozen different ribbons related to C4, Anti-tank, Anti-vehicle, Tank/Vehicle Destroy, and Tank/Vehicle Disabled.

Combine that and the sniper shot I had earlier that killed two people, and I'm having a good night on the battlefield.

I'm going to revive this thread because BF3 is awesome, and is vastly improved with teamwork and a good squad. Anyone out there play on xbox?

i get on there every now and then over the weekend; XBL: AK hated

i sniped some C4 a guy was throwing around a flag the other day; they all exploded taking him with the blast.. a little lol to myself moment there..

I don't play FPS at all. I usually stick to TPS. The next shooter game I'll most likely get will be H-Hour by SOF studios. Doesn't come out for a couple years though.

Back