Dobrý den

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DobrePivo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Phil from Kent, WA and I'm hopelessly lost in homebrewing. My wife gave me a kit from Larry's Brewing Supply this past Christmas. Completely surprised me because I had always wanted to do it but never found the time/money to shop. :mug: My real jobs are 4x4 parts/accessories and firearm sales. I love it.

I immediately started in partial mash and dry-hopped my second batch. I love to cook and experiment with food, so I'm fitting right in with this hobby. I have a Czech (Bohemian) heritage so naturally I'm in love with Pilseners and dark lagers. Just picked up a 7.2cf Magic Chef chest freezer for $65 on Craig's List and a $20 eBay temp controller. I've been at a steady temp in it (with my bottles conditioning) for over a week now. I am on vacation next week and plan on brewing my first all-grain batch, which is going to be a Czech-style pils. :rockin:

I'm enjoying the atmosphere around here and look forward to sharing info with everyone. Prost!

Hmmm... when I was in Bosnia, that was the greating the Serbs used. Similar language I guess.

Welcome to the site and the hobby. Lagers are fun to make once you get the system down.

Yeah it's a similar language. :)

Thanks for your service. I'm former Army Military Police.

Back