Do you play dead on brew days?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

I listen to the Dead quite a bit. Am a bootleg collector with several hundred shows. Used to do a lot of BnPs, trades and FTP sharing. :fro:

No. Not a fan.

A friend came over and brewed and played a bunch of acoustic jam stuff from them or Garcia and it was "ok", but I have a hard time getting into jam bands and their sound doesn't seem to do it for me.

Now that said, I DID think the guitar playing on those songs was excellent. Way better playing than I expected.

No. Honestly I prefer quiet on brew day. I work in Cubicleville and I get saturated with noise five days per week. When I am not at work I want it quiet. very very quiet. If the TV is on and someone plays music? I leave the room.

I listen to the Dead quite a bit. Am a bootleg collector with several hundred shows. Used to do a lot of BnPs, trades and FTP sharing. :fro:

+1

I was actually a taper for many years and now spend some of my brew time finally and slowly getting many of my boards to digital, helps pass the time between hop additions:) Miss those days......:mug:

Only listen to the dead when I wanted to bang bare foot hippie chicks.:fro:

Today I plan on brewing and listen to J Geils rip up some old school.
Nothing but a house party, Blow your face out. Jerome can rock :ban:

Who,s that chick wit the long hair? Rapunzel, Repuda Repuda let down your hair and let me climb up the ladder of your love.

O ya we will be Rocken out brewing today.

Back