DIY Bed Liners, Wraps, and Such

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuljin

I come from the water
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe 14 or so years ago (wow) I used Herculiner to roll on my own bed liner. Being as my job then was painting metal boats in saltwater, I had a pretty good grasp on what to do. It looked great, for a few months, then it started to peel.

Now, I want to apply something to the fender flares on my Nissan, and maybe the roof. This is a 2015, so it's steel, not the plastic flares the 2001 has. It won't take the beating a bed liner does, but it has to be a lot tougher than something purely cosmetic. Any suggestions?

I sprayed my truck topper a couple months ago with

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TQIIPG/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

The kit comes with hardener you pour into the bottles and an undercoat sprayer. Very easy...just hook up to compressor and go. It's hard as a rock, keeps the shine and you can buy it in the tint-able kits for any color. It took 3 bottles for topper so I have one left. I might order more for rockers and a bug/rock guard for hood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back