Dissapointed in Forum section selections.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLObrewer

Reaction score
Personally I find it curious if not very dissapointing that there is no "Malting and manipulating grains" section of this forum. Is the topic too basic? Is it considered to be too complicated for home brewers? Is it not THEE MOST important part of brewing beer?

I ponder so:rolleyes:

The forums have expanded considerably since I first joined. There are plenty of subforums, and IMO I don't feel shortchanged by not having a subforum dedicated to Malting and grains.

Whether or not it is THEE MOST important part of brewing is debatable. Certainly, it's important. I'm not sure that HOME MALTING and manipulating is popular enough to warrant it's own subforum.

There is a forum for suggesting such changes though. If enough people respond in the positive, I think there is a good chance TX will implement it.

The forums have expanded considerably since I first joined. There are plenty of subforums, and IMO I don't feel shortchanged by not having a subforum dedicated to Malting and grains.

Whether or not it is THEE MOST important part of brewing is debatable. Certainly, it's important. I'm not sure that HOME MALTING and manipulating is popular enough to warrant it's own subforum.

There is a forum for suggesting such changes though. If enough people respond in the positive, I think there is a good chance TX will implement it.

I am off to seek the forum changing suggestion forum. Thanx!

Yup, can't implement new things unless people ask for it. It's nothing against the users our their ability.

Latest posts

Back