Denver for a Day! What Breweries to Drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just decided to get them all in one spot @ falling rock tap house!

image-1948143835.jpg

You can't go wrong down there.... unless you talk to the homeless people

I like great divide its downtown if I recall right and nice tasting room

Have fun

butterpants said:
You can't go wrong down there.... unless you talk to the homeless people

Yep, that happened too! Just keep walking... Found Pliny the elder on tap, not colo beer but way good!

Breckenridge, Wynkoop, Great Divide. All within walking distance of one another. Another one downtown is Pint's Pub. They brew a couple nice cask-conditioned ales.

If you get out of downtown, try Copper Kettle Brewing. Try their incredible Mexican chocolate stout.

You might have missed the 'Fight fire with Beer' festival at Boulder today. I think it's a rolling festival through mid Sep with the Gov himself helping with the judging. Had a few fine samples with my favorite an Epresso Stout!

Cheers!

image-3605908649.jpg

image-3570150205.jpg

image-438334775.jpg

MaxStout said:
Breckenridge, Wynkoop, Great Divide. All within walking distance of one another. Another one downtown is Pint's Pub. They brew a couple nice cask-conditioned ales.

If you get out of downtown, try Copper Kettle Brewing. Try their incredible Mexican chocolate stout.

Mmmmmmm hmmmm. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter is a MUST!

You might have missed the 'Fight fire with Beer' festival at Boulder today. I think it's a rolling festival through mid Sep with the Gov himself helping with the judging. Had a few fine samples with my favorite an Epresso Stout!

Cheers!

The governor is a jackass unless you're Nathan Dunlap but that is a discussion for another thread

I hit wynkoop when I was there. I wasn't impressed but probably worth a stop for a flight. I would just try to get every great divide beer that you can drink in the 24 hours you are in town.

For Germans- Prost is excellent. Brett beers- Crooked Stave. Tons of great brewpubs. If you can get a car, Dry Dock is my local favorite.

Prost/Crooked Stave/River North/Copper Kettle/Strange Brewing/Dry Dock

Denver Beer Co is ok, and so is Wynkoop.

Back