• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Delfield Frost Top - (keezer/ferm chamber cooling source) $100 OBO - Arlington VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosstradamus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Frost Top that I had planned on using as the cooling source for a keezer/fermentation chamber combo cabinet. Because of space limitations. I have decided to go another route.

Looking for $100 OBO & local pickup (Arlington, VA)

..."The Delfield N8259 frost top unit features a one-piece, 59" heavy gauge stainless steel top, while a full perimeter trough and 1/2" drain catch and remove any water runoff. Its bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor circulates R404A refrigerant to generate the frost layer and keep the top surface chilled.

The Delfield N8259 drop in frost top display is insulated with high-density foam that guarantees superior temperature retention. It is UL and NSF Listed and requires a 58 1/2" x 25" countertop cutout. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.

Overall Dimensions:
Length: 59 1/2"
Width: 25 7/8"
Height (including compressor): 15 3/4"
Counter Cutout Dimensions: 58 1/2" x 25"

DSC_1739.jpg

DSC_1737.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

Latest posts

Back