Deftones Phantom Bride Clone recipe tips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalhead_brewer

Reaction score
I recently tried a pint of Belching Beaver Deftones Phantom Bride IPA and i fell in love with it, is fairly sweet and has a full hop flavor and aroma with very little bitterness and 7.1% A.B.V., with very pale color more like a blonde ale it says that has a blend of citra, amarillo, simcoe and mosaic, does anyone has an idea of a clone recipe for this beer? i will really apreciate any suggestions. :rock:

I recently tried a pint of Belching Beaver Deftones Phantom Bride IPA and i fell in love with it, is fairly sweet and has a full hop flavor and aroma with very little bitterness and 7.1% A.B.V., with very pale color more like a blonde ale it says that has a blend of citra, amarillo, simcoe and mosaic, does anyone has an idea of a clone recipe for this beer? i will really apreciate any suggestions. :rock:

Yeah, +1 to this.
Wifey loves it, so does her friend. Could really score some points if i could brew it up.

Thanks all!!

Back