Dank Tincture?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodwha

Reaction score
I’ve tried Hemporer and Strain G-13. They’re using hemp oils but how? Throwing stems in an alcohol tincture? And how much would it take to make a small batch of 2.5 gals?

I’m making a dank black IPA using Columbus, Chinook, and Simcoe, and dry hopping with Strata and I’d love to improve it if possible.

I've tried making extracts at home, but they ended up smelling (and looking) like stale old weed. It still works, but it didn't give me the aromatic punch I was looking for. Could've been me and my process, so I'll let others help you along but this is my experience.

I added vodka to some buds and less nice cuttings, but trying no to get too much leafy material in there. Chlorophyll is highly unstable so that will have caused the colour, but I'm not sure about the taste. I suspect oxygen is part of the issue though.

Latest posts

Back