• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Custom 10g Top Tier Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgraham602

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to sell my top tier system that I have customized over the last few years. It is an awesome system, but my brewing is starting to take me in a different route. Includes:

-Three Burner Top Tier
-Automated controller for HLT, MLT, and Pump
-15 gallon Morebeer HLT
-Keggle MLT w/false bottom and recirculation port
-15 gallon Morebeer Boil kettle with whirlpool inlet
-March Pump (mounted on stand)
-Hydra Immersion Chiller (this thing is badass)
-Various cam lock connections, sparge arm, and so on.
-Also have an extra shelf tier

Not looking to part out at this time, would really like to sell as a complete system. Can also arrange a brew day if anyone is interested on brewing on the system with me before making a decision. Located in Matthews NC (near Charlotte) $2,000 OBO

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

How much for the toptier with burners, located in Winston Salem.

Haven't really started to break down what I'd part everything out for yet. I'd like to sell it as a complete system. That being said, the control panel is connected and wired to solenoid valves. The top tier (if sold alone) will be sold with the control panel attached. I've got someone else that wants to take a look at it. If I still have it after that, I will consider selling it by itself.

I"m gonna go ahead and post some parted out pricing. This is for local sale only, I'm not shipping any of this stuff.

-Three Burner Top Tier with Automated controller for HLT, MLT, and Pump - $1,200 OBO

-15 gallon Morebeer HLT - $150

-Keggle MLT w/false bottom and recirculation port - $125

-15 gallon Morebeer Boil kettle with whirlpool inlet and thermometer - $200

-Hydra Immersion Chiller (this thing is badass) - $100

We have a house with tenants in it in Weddington (Matthews address). So wished we lived there, and I could take this off your hands. It looks like a very nice rig.

Latest posts

Back