crtl+v thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too was looking at a smoker like that, until I seen on youtube the UDS. Or "Ugly Drum Smoker" I have a weber already so the lid just fit on top...now I have the biggest smoker and it WORKS...period...!

I bet your UDS is awesome. :rockin:

I considered the UDS as well, but I think vents in the Smoky Mtn would take a lot of the frustration out of temperature control. I'll do more research before I sink the cash into anything, but I'm willing to pay a few more dollars if the hassle factor is removed.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/curlyfat/IMG_20101205_194218.jpg[/IMG.]

Hm. An image I posted on the pay-it-forward thread. That's not interesting at all. :/

1300 Nicollet Mall,
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA 55403

address for Minneapolis Hyatt Regency

Hi Mark,

Updated dimensional costing:

2x4” 2&Btr RL $285/m
2x4” 2&Btr 14’ $275/m
2x4” 2&Btr 8’ $245/m

2x6” 2&Btr 8-20’ $290/m
2x6” 2&Btr 14’ $273/m
2x6” 2&Btr 8’ $245/m

2x8” 2&Btr 8-20’ $302/m
2x8” 2&Btr 14’ $289/m

2x10” 2&Btr 8-16’ $343/m
2x10” 2&Btr 16’ $355/m
2x10” 2&Btr 8’ $288/m

This material is quoted subject to prior sale.
Please call with any interest.

IMG_20101206_182624.jpg

contemplating this for a pickup tube idea.

-=Jason=-

Casa Noble 7yr Anejo

I was searching for info on this stuff I got on another forum; aparently the 7yr is only available at one particular store in Manhattan, and only 300 bottles of it were made, so, of course I wanted some

The only bad thing about 6 month old Apfelwein is that it's so clear that it looks the same going in as it does coming out!

(Facebook update that I mistyped then copied/pasted and fixed.)

The Net Generation, currently those individuals approximately 25 and younger, may be described as having “grown up with technology”. Forgotten in this discussion however, are the many students from rural areas of the country that do not have access to much, or any, of the technology described in this modules readings. In many of the rural villages in Alaska for example, until recently, access to computers, cell phones, and other technology described in the readings were unavailable. Even now, technology in many geographical areas is limited, as is technology in low income households. As students from these areas and income groups start to attend schools and universities that are technology based, unless consideration is given to their past experiences and knowledge, the process of lumping them into a named generation may cause them to perform poorly. While it is important to consider the points discussed by Oblinger & Oblinger, it is also important to realize that not all students are as technically proficient or possess the traits Oblinger & Oblinger describe, especially those traits as explained in Chapter 5; a chapter that I found utopian (and irritating) at best.
It is always important to understanding the overall characteristics of a generation, but equally important to understand that each student has different experiences, learning styles, and needs, and therefore, require a different classroom experience. While this may be somewhat difficult in a university setting, K-12 teachers should have the knowledge and ability to tailor their instruction to accommodate the differences in their classrooms. By doing this rather than labeling an entire generation and prescribing traits to its population, maybe the results of the next evaluation of American students’ math, science, and reading skills will not be, at best, average.

Latest posts

Back