Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since I haven't finished boxing up your eMAW yet Toby I may as well double-down. Granted! :)

I already have your address info so no need to send that - I'll just box it all up at once (but might not get it out until Monday now.)

Oh - and if you want to go grant the bMAW real quick maybe I can grant you that as well and make it a hat trick? :D

Well, since I haven't finished boxing up your eMAW yet Toby I may as well double-down. Granted! :)

I already have your address info so no need to send that - I'll just box it all up at once (but might not get it out until Monday now.)

Oh - and if you want to go grant the bMAW real quick maybe I can grant you that as well and make it a hat trick? :D

Nice!
And yes, someone really should go grant the BMAW. :D

Works for me. And as a matter of fact, I'll go ahead and take care of Johnny also. I have something that will work.

Edit: Mark is up!

Sorry for the long delay. Had to run out and get more extras. Anyone know how to ship things common carrier? :D

Okay here is my list:

Cantillon Fou' Foune
GI Prop, Rare
HF Aaron
Crooked Stave Batch #100, WWBrett

BA versions of:
- Dark Lord
- Abraxsas
- Assassin
- Hanuhpu
- Mexican Cake
- Darkness

I think this may do it; if not I'll expand in a couple of days.

Bottle share starts tomorrow at 3:30pm. I was planning to go, but my wife got tagged to work the weekend so I am stuck at home on child care duty.

Box received from Gabe, will get a pic up tonight but super happy with it and everything arrived safely!

Got one, probably the same one as fins ;)

Probably haha tried it last night. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414157799.018291.jpg

You should post up a pic of your bottle share stash! Have fun man.

I packed a 12 bottle and a 6 bottle shipper as luggage:
-BA Abraxas
-DB Mexican Cake
-Bourbon BA Mexican Cake
-Mocha Wednesday
-2012 White Chocolate
-2012 Black Tuesday (doing Black and Tans again :) )
-a few homebrew sours
-Cascade Noyaux
-Cascade the Vine
-a couple De Garde brews
-Hill Farmsyead E
-Hill Farmstead Aaron
- and a few others that I can't remember

Should be a good evening, some of my friends packed some big dogs also (bourbon Vanilla Dark Lord, Assassin, Pizza Boy sours, Several Side Project brews, etc)

-BA Abraxas
-DB Mexican Cake
-Bourbon BA Mexican Cake
-Mocha Wednesday
-2012 White Chocolate
-a few homebrew sours
-Cascade Noyaux
-Cascade the Vine
-a couple De Garde brews
-Hill Farmsyead E
-Hill Farmstead Aaron

Should be a good evening, some of my friends packed some big dogs also (bourbon Vanilla Dark Lord, Assassin, Pizza Boy sours, Several Side Project brews, etc)

Whelp, looks like another night where an untapped feed makes me thirsty. Thanks skeezerpleezer :mug:

Sorry for the long delay. Had to run out and get more extras. Anyone know how to ship things common carrier? :D

Okay here is my list:

Cantillon Fou' Foune
GI Prop, Rare
HF Aaron
Crooked Stave Batch #100, WWBrett

BA versions of:
- Dark Lord
- Abraxsas
- Assassin
- Hanuhpu
- Mexican Cake
- Darkness

I think this may do it; if not I'll expand in a couple of days.

Current list. Someone hook Mark up!

While batch 100 is good. The two bottles I've had were flat. Finsfan did you find that too?

Crooked stave really doesn't carb there beers much and i actually like that. Even if its a sour or brett saison, i prefer less carb on wilds so you can get more of the beer flavor and not bubbly mouthfeel.

-BA Abraxas
-DB Mexican Cake
-Bourbon BA Mexican Cake
-Mocha Wednesday
-2012 White Chocolate
-a few homebrew sours
-Cascade Noyaux
-Cascade the Vine
-a couple De Garde brews
-Hill Farmsyead E
-Hill Farmstead Aaron

I saw a couple people checkin in Black and Tans this morning. Hope you all had fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Crooked stave really doesn't carb there beers much and i actually like that. Even if its a sour or brett saison, i prefer less carb on wilds so you can get more of the beer flavor and not bubbly mouthfeel.

Yikes I've had their stuff on tap vs bottled and tap IMO was way better! Some carb is better then none.

Back