Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in a compeador greaves or dubbel dare?

I'm traded out at the moment, I have one left that is already lined up to take place sometime in March. That Compeador should be drinking well now, when was that brewed, 2011?

Edit: there is one for sale on "my beer cellar" for $100, haha

I'm traded out at the moment, I have one left that is already lined up to take place sometime in March. That Compeador should be drinking well now, when was that brewed, 2011?

I should have looked closer, he already sold it for $119 ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391278627.083051.jpg

Yeah only 250 were bottled. I can't remember which one I have. I actually won 6 CCB brews that I was surprised to get.

That Huna Day list is delightful.

Yes, it looks awesome. I keep waiting for them to add the whale, they already added Mexican Cake, but last year they had a 2011 vanilla Bourbon Dark Lord. There is 68 beers listed now, I believe they said they will have over 100.

Yes, it looks awesome. I keep waiting for them to add the whale, they already added Mexican Cake, but last year they had a 2011 vanilla Bourbon Dark Lord. There is 68 beers listed now, I believe they said they will have over 100.

Well, you'll have to try each one. For science. Those would be some epic untappd checkins...

Well, you'll have to try each one. For science. Those would be some epic untappd checkins...

I wish I could, I imagine the lines for the Hunahpoopoo, Double barrel Hunahpoopoo, Ghost of Hunahpu, Double Barrel Zhukov and Mexican Cake will be hours long. I will be hitting the J Wakefield, Gravity Brewlab and Funky Buddha lines early. I really want to try Miami Madness and Maple Bacon Coffee Porter.

I wish I could, I imagine the lines for the Hunahpoopoo, Double barrel Hunahpoopoo, Ghost of Hunahpu, Double Barrel Zhukov and Mexican Cake will be hours long. I will be hitting the J Wakefield, Gravity Brewlab and Funky Buddha lines early. I really want to try Miami Madness and Maple Bacon Coffee Porter.

With an array like that, you do have to pick your poisons ... or bring a portable dialysis machine with you! :D

Added a few more.

Cantillon: Blabaer, LP (Any), Saint Lamvinus
3F: Armand Seasons, Framboos, Schaerbeekse Kriek, Hommage
Lost Abbey: CC, CC Kriek (why not), Duck Duck Gooze
Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon, Flora Satsuma, Everett, HF Sours
Goose Island: King Henry, Proprietors, BCBS Rare, BCBVS
Cigar City: BA Huna, BA Zhukov, Life is Like...
FFF: Murda’d Out Stout, BA Behemoth, BA Dark Lord
Allagash: Coolship, Merveilleux
Kate The Great
New Glarus: Very Sour Blackberry, R & D Sour Fruit
Voodoo: PVW Black Magick, K13, GNVP Lairds Apple Brandy
Bruery: Mocha Wenesday, Papier, Wineification
Crooked Stave: WWB Violet, Persica
Westbrook: BA Mexican Cakes
Jester King: Auerelian Lure, Nocturn Chrysalis, Atrial Rubicite
Bells: Black Note
Perennial: BA Abraxas
Alesmith: BA Speedway Stout
FiftyFifty: PVW/Vanilla/Java Eclipse
Upright - Fantasia
Deal with the Devil
C&C La Folie
Russian River - T25, Beatification (Pre B6)

Funky Buddha makes some awesome Berliners. They had about 4 at this lasts years Brewfest and were all stellar. The key lime Berliner being my favorite. If you see it try it!

We don't have a town drunk we all take turns!

Funky Buddha makes some awesome Berliners. They had about 4 at this lasts years Brewfest and were all stellar. The key lime Berliner being my favorite. If you see it try it!

We don't have a town drunk we all take turns!

I am looking forward to trying Funky Buddha, but I'm more excited to try J Wakefield. The guy doesn't even have his brewery open yet and he is already doing a collab with Stone. That's some serious yank.

Without me digging thru a few thousand posts, how has the expectation on number of bottles to include changed? For example, I see at least 10 beers on the current MAW list that are in my cellar, how many would be expected to ship?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Without me digging thru a few thousand posts, how has the expectation on number of bottles to include changed? For example, I see at least 10 beers on the current MAW list that are in my cellar, how many would be expected to ship?

You only need to send two to meet the rules. You can send more if you want but you only need to send two on the list and extras are encouraged

WOW.. I think I just found a new friend ha ha...

From the standard, it is 2 from the MAW list. but many put 2 from the list and then supplement with a handful of easy/locally obtained brews and/or a few homebrews...

Edit: I was beaten to the punch... AGAIN...

I procured some of these via trade last night so removed a few.

Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon, Flora Satsuma, Everett

Kate The Great

Upright - Fantasia

Deal with the Devil

C&C La Folie

Once I met the requirements I will try and join in. May not be able to offer much of of anyone's list as we do not get a huge selection around these parts. But I can offer some local ,statewide, brews.

As a matter of fact if anyone is interested I would like to establish my good name and send a few brews your way, not expecting anything in return. Might I suggest Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout, a delicious sweet potato cream stout.

If this isn't breaking any rules of course.

J

Welcome to the forums. I don't think its necessary to send anyone free beer though. Its not a club you have to buy your way into. Just find someone who wants to do a trade and start small. :)

Once I met the requirements I will try and join in. May not be able to offer much of of anyone's list as we do not get a huge selection around these parts. But I can offer some local ,statewide, brews.

As a matter of fact if anyone is interested I would like to establish my good name and send a few brews your way, not expecting anything in return. Might I suggest Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout, a delicious sweet potato cream stout.

J

If you'd like, ill take you up on a trade. Pm me, we'll work out the details. Welcome aboard!

J

As said there is certainly no expectation that you will send free beer. But, if you are the giving type, you can check out the Beer it Forward thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/beer-forward-435979/

Brewbiens MAW shipment is on its way finally...hopefully dodging blizzards in the process.
Now we wait...dark times ahead with waiting games

You should ask Shaun Hill about his sour beers :)

From what I gather he will probably indicate that he does not make sour beer.

Btw just got a couple bottles of Anna. Not sure if you've had it. I'm heading there tomorrow hoping I can either find someone to grab me an extra cd8 or they have an even better special release.

Edit for clarity + bump to current page.

Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon, Flora Satsuma, Everett

Kate The Great

Upright - Fantasia

Deal with the Devil

C&C La Folie

Kate The Great

Upright - Fantasia

Deal with the Devil

C&C La Folie

Well I was going to grant but you took off the Hill Farmstead sours part :(

You guys said there was "technically" no such thing so I took it off to avoid a debate. Aaarrrrggghhhh!

Hill Farmstead: Genealogy of Morales, Mimosa, Juicy, Damon, Flora Satsuma, Everett, Any bomb ass HF special release bottles

Kate The Great

Upright - Fantasia

Deal with the Devil

C&C La Folie

Alright to address both Mike and Nick:

Nick - I made a HF addition :)

Mike - I don't believe there to be any stipulation on the size of the bottle you send off the list, while larger formats when available I'm sure would be preferred I don't believe its a rule. I do apreciate your being considerate though. Not sure what other bottle you have but if you feel like its a good maw grant and you feel good about it then please feel free to grant.

Alright, guys let's see what happens.

Starter list...please no saison/sour/farmhouse

HF growlers

Any HF BA beers, any damon

PVW Boris

FW anniversary beers (brewery started in 96 when the wife and I started dating the first time, one of my fav breweries anyways)

Prop, king Henry, rare, vanilla, 08 reg bcbs

Db Huna, any ba Huna or Zhukov

Any 12 BT or Choc rain, mocha weds

Cheers!!!!

Meow meow

Latest posts

Back