Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking for myself JJ, I could fill but have just put block on trades due to shipping costs. I just dropped off my left leg at FedEx office this morning! :drunk:

I hope you didn't tell them what was in the package, they probably have a significant up-charge for human body parts or will just refuse to ship it. If they ask, just say it's part of a lamp or something.

Man, there's no shortage of coffee stouts! Thank you very much @pointcity-homebrew ! I had just finished hauling mulch and doing yard work. Pretty stoked to see fedex.
View attachment 270162
I can't look at SoPro Hipster Breakfast Stout without thinking of my bud Zac (owner/brewer of Gnarly Barley in Hammond). I always ask him if they've started paying him for using his picture.

Yep. He agreed to grant. I will message him again to double check. If I don't hear back from him I will put my list back up with additions. Maybe something came up...?

Glad everything made it intact. I hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think. Wiseacre is becoming one of my favorite breweries.
I have so far. The mystery romp was very good. Roasty coffee, not super smooth, but I like it. The Get up to Get Down was great exception being it is quite thin for a stout.

Thank you again.

Not sure... I messaged him but haven't heard back. I'm thinking he may just be really busy. Not sure what to do except wait. But if you want to be a pal and send me beer anyway, I'm cool with that :p

Thanks Ben! Everything made it. Looking forward to everything. What's the HB?

Glad everything arrived safely! HB is a Imperial Schwarzbier, that I added oak cubes, bourbon, and vanilla beans to. I would hold off on drinking that for about a week or so. The vanilla is a bit on the stronger side, but I figure it'll mellow out over the next week or two.

It's been 3 days. Can we declare the last list is back in action? I don't know what the rule is but he hasn't checked in here in 3 days.

It's been 3 days. Can we declare the last list is back in action? I don't know what the rule is but he hasn't checked in here in 3 days.

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to seem impatient. I feel like we should keep waiting but it isn't completely up to me. What do you guys think collectively?

It doesn't look like there are any specific rules about this, however the OP does state that if a grant goes unfulfilled then the list goes back up. 3 days seems reasonable to me. I'm sure there's a good reason for the non-communication, and things happen. But we should keep this thing moving and let someone else grant.

Sorry I hadn't posted yet my wife had to leave the country so I have my son by myself. As for my list. See below:

Pipeworks Abduction variant
Heady Topper
Russian River
Buffalo Sweat
Four Peaks Odelay
Jester King barrel aged beers

Back