Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got confirmation from sfrisby. So here's my list. Most interested in IPA's, DIPA's, Sour's, Saison's, and Belgian's

Russian River any
Crooked Stave
any except Surette and Vielle
Alesmith any
Heretic any
The Bruery
any except Sour and the rye
Jolly Pumpkin any
Speakeasy any

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bump!

Got my eMAW from jaydog2314 yesterday. All I can say is thank you very much. Hooked me up! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for including the untapped info for your homebrews, I'll be sure to leave some feedback.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393179333.429466.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393179346.063132.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393179374.620240.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393179388.687431.jpg

Got confirmation from sfrisby. So here's my list. Most interested in IPA's, DIPA's, Sour's, Saison's, and Belgian's

Russian River any
Crooked Stave
Alesmith any
Heretic any
The Bruery
Jolly Pumpkin any
Speakeasy any

I can try to grant this. The store that I think will have some of these is about 45 mins away and I wont be able to get there until tomorrow. If someone can guarantee getting these things, be my guest, but I'd like to give it a go tomorrow

Russian River
any except Damnation
Crooked Stave
Alesmith any
Heretic any
The Bruery
Jolly Pumpkin
any except Noel de Calabaza
Speakeasy any
Heady Topper

Updated my list to exclude beers I'm receiving in a trade. I also added Heady. Not sure why I didn't put it on there in the first place :) If jjw5015 can't fulfill this tomorrow I'll add some more.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Pm sent...I'll put my list up tomorrow after I get confirmation

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

The fedex guy tossed the box on my porch like if it was the Sunday paper! Everything survived the trip. Besides a few labels that fell victim to the strong hold of duct tape. Can't wait to start drinking these brews. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393363239.917688.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393363255.630993.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1393363284.594427.jpg

Hooray and Huzzah! I am quite pleased to see that they all made it! I threw in a few of my favorites for ya. The Scotch Ale is from Church Street Brewing right near where I live and the Schafly Tasmanian IPA is from St. Louis. Enjoy!

Ok heres my list

Any Sours from New Glarus

If you happen to live in Berkeley then anything from the Rare Barrel

Any Sours from Jester King

Any Sours from Jolly Pumpkin

Heady

Bells two hearted ale

Snake River Pacos Eye-PA

Lets start with this. All of these should be pretty easily attainable with the exception of the rare barrel. I know they are bottling a little bit but at this point it might just be special release. If that is the case then feel free to ignore that one.

Happy Hunting :mug:

Ok heres my list

Any Sours from New Glarus

If you happen to live in Berkeley then anything from the Rare Barrel

Any Sours from Jester King

Any Sours from Jolly Pumpkin

Heady

Bells two hearted ale

Snake River Pacos Eye-PA

Lets start with this. All of these should be pretty easily attainable with the exception of the rare barrel. I know they are bottling a little bit but at this point it might just be special release. If that is the case then feel free to ignore that one.

Happy Hunting :mug:

Granted!

Hooray and Huzzah! I am quite pleased to see that they all made it! I threw in a few of my favorites for ya. The Scotch Ale is from Church Street Brewing right near where I live and the Schafly Tasmanian IPA is from St. Louis. Enjoy!

That schlafly TIPA is a fantastic brew!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Home Brew mobile app

That schlafly TIPA is a fantastic brew!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Home Brew mobile app

Indeed it is! I love Schlafly's stuff. Just bummed they don't distribute to Chicago area. Always get some when back home. I've still got a few of their pumpkin ales in the beer fridge.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Home Brew mobile app

Alright, here we go!

Russian River (sours)
NEBCO (Ghandi Bot)
Jester King (any)
Hill Farmstead (any)
Prairie (stouts)
Oskar Blues (Ten Fidy)
Brooklyn (Black OPS)
Goose Island (Regular BCBS, although I won't cry foul if you send a variant ;) )
Cascade (any)
Westbrook (Gose)
Crooked Stave (sours)

I may take two different beers from the same brewery, send me a PM first.

Let me know if anything on the list is too crazy. It is all hard to acquire for me in ND...beer wasteland and all...

Good to see its up and running again. I thought I may have broken it over the weekend :D

Okay ... I'm looking at the Lone Star state again...

Prairie stout
Jester King sour
Real Ale (anything unless they make a wheat - I'll pass on that.)

I'll add more if this isn't jumped on by morning.

Back