Cornykeg.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopsaholic

Reaction score
Great customer service. Order kegs on a Friday received the following Wednesday. Great price and shipping. Kegs arrived exactly as described and holding pressure like a champ. Will def do business again in the near future.

I can't speak highly enough about these guys.

Six months ago, I bought a kegging kit from them. Good prices, fast turn around, and exactly what I ordered. It was a positive experience, but everything went so smoothly that I didn't think much of it. It's only when things go wrong that companies really distinguish themselves as better or worse than the rest of the pack.

Yesterday, I finally got around to taking apart one of the kegs I'd bought those six months earlier, and I noticed that the dip tube had a slight defect. I kicked myself for not checking right when everything arrived, because I figured no company on the planet would stand by an order this old (For good reason, too. A lot can happen in six months, and who's to say I didn't break it?)

I exchanged a couple of emails with Bill. He had me take a picture of the corny for identification purposes and had a new dip tube in the mail for me within 12 hours. That is above and beyond the call.

If you're in the market for kegs, shop here. They are good people.

Bought a kegs pack was at my house in no time +1 for cornykeg. Oh yea and the covert kits are great to

Bought 4 kegs (they have a special right now) and 140 lbs of grains.

Considering the cost of the grains and shipping cost (7.99 for 140 pounds). The grains were great in quality and packaging.

I had one problem with a keg. He was awesome on fixing it.

So I give them an A+ rating

Ordered from corneykeg.com everything was received quickly and at a great price...Def do business with again

One of the owners is a good friend of my uncles. I was in the market for a kegging system so I checked out his site. He was extremely helpful in explaining what I needed and what I didn't. On top of that his prices were great. Nice to see a small company treating its customers with such patience and willingness. Regardless of the "friend-of-a-friend" relationship, I was very pleased with all aspects. Have and will continue to recommend to friends.

Hey guys wanted to resurrect this thread for new keggers like me I ordered from these guys and got my stuff quickly and for a great price!! :mug: they got the best price on the Taprite 3 gauge i could find and the keg prices were good as well :rockin: will be doing business with these guys again thats for sure!!

Back