Corny Kegs - help me get it right

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edubrueurope

Reaction score
Hi
As a new poster on this forum ... and a complete novice to brewing... perhaps someone could help me out. I am looking to start a home brew school in sardinia and have selected (and bought) a Braumeister 50 litre brewing machine. I am now looking at the options for storing the beer:
Bottles - too much work involved in cleaning
Mini Kegs - ditto, plus plastic lining.
Therefore i intend to try out a cornelius keg system - filling 3 x 9l kegs and 1 x 18l from each brew.

BUT without any experience of using this kit can anyone help?

From reading other posts i see that just about everything is available from candirect.co.uk

Anyone fancy playing personal shopping assistant so i end up with the right equipment?

I am also looking for brew guides - if you have experience in using the BM, temperature controlled fermentation or kegging with cornys and would be prepared to contribute / provide input to the brew school lessons get in touch.

Thanks in advance.

sanitize, fill from bottom, grease large o ring with keg lube, close, purge with CO2, chill, carb, serve.

Back