• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Conical Fermentor with Cabinet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have photos of the coke cooler? Is it about the same size? I'm in Fort Wayne and interested in this, just want more info

Does the conical fit in the coke cooler then? And what's wrong with the door? I'm interested in picking this up, if it's not going to be a ton of work or more money to get it rolling into its own chamber

Does the conical fit in the coke cooler then? And what's wrong with the door? I'm interested in picking this up, if it's not going to be a ton of work or more money to get it rolling into its own chamber

The glass door was shattered and the conical could probably "fit" but there would be no working room to get the lid off or to anything else. The coke cooler has at least a foot and a half less interior height.

Honesty, to use it as fermentor it is good to go. To turn it into a temp controlled unit will take some work and some tinkering skills. If it was a 30 min project I would have done it by now. The stainless alone for this project was $150, so it would be like getting the conical ($75 plus shipping), cooler case, temp controller with cord and enclosure ($50) and the extra compressor for free.

Latest posts

Back