Company Review Threads Cleanup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Over the past few days, I've been cleaning up the company review threads, merging threads reviewing the same company, to make it easier to find all the reviews for that company. No threads were deleted, just put together.

Now, if an HBT member is looking for a review of Acme Homebrew Supplies, they don't have to look through six pages of reviews and find the five different threads on Acme.

The number of pages of review threads has been cut in half, which should make it much easier to find the reviews you are looking for. Please continue to add reviews, to the existing review thread for the company or start a new thread for a company with no current reviews.

Thank you VERY MUCH. I have done this here and there as I see it, very glad it's been tackled fully.

I just spent a couple of hours cleaning the Company Reviews forum again, merging dozens of threads on the same companies. Hopefully this will make it easier to find what you are looking for. When adding a new post or review, please look to see if there is an existing thread to add it to, rather than starting a duplicate new thread. Review on!

Back