• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Commercial glycol chiller, perlick 6 tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PleasantValleyHops

Reaction score
Well. Both are obviously used. I've owned both for roughly 5 years. Used the glycol chiller with a 2 product line to my kitchen for a while but wife made me take it out. Could serve first pour from 30' away right at 35-38 degrees. Was awesome when I was able to have it. Now I just use a standard kegerator. Overall good condition and in working condition. Have an extra unopened gal bottle of glycol.

The 6 tap tower is originally glycol chilled as well. Bought both from a restaurant going out of business. I started the process of making it air cooled in hope to install on my keezzer. Well that died so just using my standard kegerator as stated above. Have other random goodies as well.

I will try and get pic of the glycol chiller tonight.

Prices.

Chiller- $100 obo. No shipping this beast

Tower- $75 obo. Prefer pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

Thanks for reading.

240-529-2747
[email protected]

Pleasant Valley Hops inc.
Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

1394636798199.jpg

1394636817884.jpg

Second in line for the tower, just in case!

Thanks!

FYI...your PM box is maxed out, just in case others try to reach you.

Third in line for the tower

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have responded to the emails I have received. Sorry about the pm box. Have to get that cleared out. I will be figuring out shipping and posting that soon. Also. Glycol chiller will post pictures as quickly as possible. Crazy hrs at work on Wednesday.

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

If you can't pm me. Just email. Sorry about the added work

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

I just sent an email, but i'm not entirely sure I sent it to the correct email address. So if you don't see one from me, just let me know!

Thanks!

Alright. Cank. You are the first in line for the tower. Shipping quotes came in for your zip code at picture below.and I also ran it for the zip code starting w 6 was a tad more expensive. Cank. You have first dibs. Let me know what you want to do as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

1394654125066.jpg

Possibly interested in the chiller pending pictures and specs model # etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

Tower sold and paid for. Sorry to those who were sleeping: )

Cank. I will get this shipped out and tracking sent you way

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

Still awaiting to get home from work to try and snap some picks of glycol chiller. Any request. Started my day at 4 am. Only 3 more hours left.

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

Sorry everyone. I promise tomorrow. Got home and wife told me to stop playing with beer stuff and go to bed. Unfortunately I still have to be awake again at 4 am. But not as long of a shift tomorrow. For those who asked about other stuff. I forgot to post this earlier. Don't know exact length off top of my head but as you can see its longer than 3 growlers. And was used with the tower. It does have a drain so would be a drill thru operation to have it I think new this was around 75$ I'd like to get around 35-40 for it. Just let me know.

Ps. Already had the picture. Sorry no chiller tonight.

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

1394676412847.jpg

Can. You should be getting an email soon. My under estimate is your gain. I calculated shipping at 14 lbs. Ended up weighing 28. Hope you'll get to enjoy it!!

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

Wow. That's a beast!
Oh yeah, I'm gonna make good use of it!
Just let me know if you want me to pay the difference or just pay-it-forward to someone else on this great forum.

Alright. Well have good news and some honest news as well. Damn my mother for making me honest. Well where I had It in my basement had a few more things in then I thought. So apologies for taking so long for pictures. But also. Filled it up with water to make sure everything still works. It did but the pump wasn't sounding as healthy as I remember. The coolant side of things and getting it cold still is working great. But possibly little pond pump attached would be the best bet for this. Since they are roughly 25$.. take that off the asking price. So 75$ now. Anyone who wants to come take a look at it let me know. She's out and ready for pick up now.

Thanks again.

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

1394846233178.jpg

1394846246557.jpg

1394846256894.jpg

1394846272336.jpg

And those are stilts in the background. Those are for sale too!!! 125!

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

And because it's in the way(not really) the drip tray 25$ to a good home!!!

Carroll Brewing Company
Frederick Md

I might be interested in the drip tray. Do you know what it would be with shipping to 19403? Or are you ever up in the philadelphia area? Let me know and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Sent from somewhere to someone

I might be interested in the drip tray. Do you know what it would be with shipping to 19403? Or are you ever up in the philadelphia area? Let me know and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Sent from somewhere to someone

Did you email me as well. I responded via email but forgot to come here as well. If that wasnt you. Sorry. Will post up est shipping cost in a second

Back