Co2 tank keeps falling over

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever you do, do it quickly. a busted tank is no joke, it can shoot through the wall. or your legs. some sort of strap would work until you work out a more aesthetic solution.

You could get a PVC tube and a cap/flange at the bottom, attach that to a board/Plywood strip that you tuck under the fridge. Could then paint the PVC any color or cover it w/ paper/stickers what have you. Might be a bit closer to box than you were looking for but its an idea.

Another option is building a stand for it; take a 1" board about 6 or 8" wide, cut it to a length the distance from the right side of the tank to the left side of the regulator. Built a box that fits around the tank; anchor this to the board above.

Here's a graphic designed to illustrate A) why I'm not a professional artist or illustrator, and B) what I mean. :)

tankholder.jpg

Thanks guys. I like it. Very good point about the busted tank. I don't want that to happen

Thanks for taking the time to give my ideas and an illustration also

Latest posts

Back