• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Cleaning Out - Faucets and Filter Assembly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
Hello everyone. In order to purchase more gear, the Wife says I need to clean out a bit. I am offering the following: (from Hebron, CT for the mobile guys.) I am willing to ship the faucets and filtration setup at the buyers expense, but I would love to sell the whole lot locally if possible.

I switched out to Perlicks, so my chrome faucets and shanks are for sale. The one on the right is from BevFactory and is a Krome faucet with a 4" shank and 3/16" hose barb - $20. The one on the left is from a LHBS and is a chrome faucet (that's seen some wear) with a 4" shank and a 1/4" hose barb - $17. If purchased together, $35.

FILTER SETUP IS SOLD! - Thanks!

Finally, I would like to gauge some interest on my mash tun. I am looking to get into all grain and a RIMS system, but need to upgrade to get to a 10 gallon keggle supported setup. I have a 10 gallon Gatorade cooler that has all stainless fittings set up for a RIMS with 1/2" camlock connectors. I can remove the connectors and the sparge from the top and cap it if you are not interested in the additions. The mash tun also has a Krome false bottom and stainless connections. I can also add in a bazooka filter if you would rather use that. I am not sure what to ask, but I would like some constructive feedback about a price of $150. Here are the pics.

Thanks for looking. I do not have many posts on here yet, but have conducted several successful exchanges both by mail and in person here in CT. My ebay profile is jcliff11 with 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller. Any questions or offers, please send me a PM.

I got a quote from usps.com for Priority $13.30 and Standard $11.85. If you're interested, we can call it an even $10. Send me a PM with your address and payment info. I would prefer Paypal.

Thanks!

Thanks bearnaked1, the filter assembly is sold. The faucets are OBO, and I'm still looking for input on the price I have listed for the mash tun. I also found a worn once BYO work shirt (before I realized my monkey arms look ridiculous in it.) Size XL. The shirt is $20. Here are the links:

http://byo.com/store/byo-gear/brew-your-own-workshirt

Thanks for looking.

- Jarrid

Edited to remove sold growler filler.

Sorry, but the growler filler went with the filter. If you're still interested in the shirt, I can fit it snugly in a small priority box for $5. Just let me know, thanks.

Back