Cinco de Drinko - Bishop, CA. - Are you going??!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannman

Beer Theorist
Reaction score
I'm ordering my tickets right now, and a $10 DD Ticket for the woman. PM me if you're going and want to throw back a few while we're there. :mug: Can't miss out on Bacon Wrapped Hot-Doggs and Mayo... mmmm...

-C

http://www.mikrobierfest.com/

The 2nd Annual MikroBierFest's "Cinco de Drinko" will be held May 5, 2012.

Event Details:
May 5, 2012
5-10pm - Main Tasting Event
3-5pm - Behind the Scenes, Homebrew Competition, Unlimited Tastings

A Craft Beer Tasting Featuring 15 different brands of craft beer
This year we are introducing a Mexican beer tasting to the event in honor of the "Cinco de Mayo"

Street Tacos and Gourmet, Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs

Home Brew Competition

People's Choice Awards – Participants vote on their favorite beer tasted at the event

Partial Beer Roster to Date: Mammoth Brewing Company, Indian Wells Brewing, Firestone Walker Brewing, Karl Strauss

Live Music

Main Event Admission: $30 at the door/$25 before April 29, 2012. Includes 12, 5oz tastes

Behind the Scenes Admission: $40 includes early entry from 3-5 with unlimited tastings during that time and a main event tasting ticket.

Proceeds to Benefit the Bishop Chamber of Commerce to promote tourism

Features of the Bishop Area:
Bishop's 2nd Annual MikroBierFest is located in Bishop, CA in the Eastern Sierra Mountain Range.

Home of Mount Whitney 14,496' in the Sierra Mountains.
Hiking and backpacking in the magnificent John Muir and Ansel Adams wilderness.

Bishop is famous for rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing birding and ultra trail running.

Didn't even know about it. My wife's baby shower is that day and I already have plans to get blitzed at Yardhouse with the guys, but maybe next year. Bishop is kind of a long haul, but it's worth it to hit up Schat's on the way to or from Mammoth.

Back