Christmas Day brewing/cooking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeering

Reaction score
Finally got all moved in to my new place and though I no longer live in a house and Im back in an apartment I am making my system work. Had to use the water for the washer machine and the plug for the dryer, but after 6 hours it was a successful brew day making a chocolate vanilla porter.

If images dont load right click and open in new tab, they are linked to my google drive account

Ive been moved to the laundry room for brewing and its a little cramped, but it worked out and had a very boring brewday (which is always a good thing)

Here is the laundry room
edit

Yeast Starter going
edit

My beautiful puppy helping out with the grain milling (and makeshift fermenter behind that, with carboy cleaner next to it)
edit

Control panel fully functional after the move
edit

Took a break to prep the prime rib and toss it in the oven
edit

Heres the boil
edit

Heres the prime exiting the oven
edit

and the finished wort in the fermentor waiting to finish cooling. Had a little problem with the plate chiller as the washer was marked with blue for hot and red for cold so was using about 120F water to try and cool, as you can guess wasnt working so well. That was the only problem I encountered today.
edit

Back